Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Give Me Some Wedge

SPRING IS HERE!!!
I really love warm weather. What goes best with warm weather? SANDALS!!!! LOL!!  Now that spring is here and the weather is warming up here in NC. I would say my favorite style of sandal to wear is wedges. It would also be my shoe of choice this spring & summer. Wedges are so stylish. You can dress them down or up. You can always update a outfit with wedges. Put on a nice pair of jeans and a nice top or even a sundress. Your outfit will looks stylish without even trying. Here are a couple of wedges that I am like for the spring & summer.


Right To Left
TopShop Wedge Sandal $140 - topshop.com
Ankle Booty $100 - heels.com
Chinese Laundry Wedge $125 - heels.com
Dolce Vita Platform Wedge Sandal $165 - piperlime.gap.com







No comments: