Monday, April 18, 2011

One 'N Only Argan



Hello Brown Beautiful & Curvy

Like every other natural I am a product junkie. They might not want to admit it. But they are one. LOL!!! On that note I went to my local Sally's Beauty Store and pick up One 'n Only Argan Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and the oil. I have been using these products for about 3 weeks now and I love them.  Let's get into the review.

One 'n Only Argan Shampoo

The shampoo is great. It gets my hair squeaky clean and it has a nice smell. Which is a plus in my book. The shampoo lathers very well.

One 'n Only Argan Conditioner
The conditioner I did not like. I tried to cowash with it and it did nothing for my curls. I left my curls life less. So that was a FAIL.

One 'n Only Argan Oil
This oil is great. A little goes a long way and it last in my hair for a long time. I put a little bit in my wet hair after I wash it. It will last in my hair until my next wash day. Which is a week later.

Since I started using these products I don't cowash everyday or every other day. I don't use the Argan Oil Conditioner any more. To add life back in my hair in the morning I just spray a mixture of water & vegetable glycerin on to my hair and fluff it right out.

Have you tried One 'N Only Argan Oil? If so I would like to know what you think about it.

No comments: