Sunday, May 22, 2011

Walgreens Haul

Hello Brown Beautiful & Curvy

I went to Walgreens yesterday and I got some great finds. Anyone that knows me (BFF) that I love Walgreens. I can stay in there allday. LOL! So here is what I got. eos shaving cream, Yes to Carrots conditoner, Dove body splash, Sally Hanson Crackle Overcoat in white and Broadway Nails stick on wrap nail sticker. I am going to do a review on Broadway nail. They are a cheaper version of the Sally Hansen salon effects. I wanted the Sally Hansen but I just could not spend $10 on them. So I am glad that I found the Broadway version. Plus is was BOGO at Walgreens. So that was an add bonus.

IMAG0076 by BrownBeautiful
eos shaving cream
Yes To Carrots Conditioner
Dove Body Splash
Sally Hanson Crackle Overcoat in White
Broadway Nails Dress Stick-on wrap nail stickers.

No comments: