Thursday, June 23, 2011

Guess What I Got??????

Hey Brown Beautiful & Curvy

GUESS WHAT I GOT?????

I GOT A SEWING MACHINE!!!! (SCREAMING TO THE TOP OF MY LUNGS) LOL!!


My Walla Balla (my boyfriend) got it for me. That is my nickname for him. I have been asking for one for a couple of weeks now. Now my wishes came true.  I haven't opened it yet I am waiting for my next day off and that will be next Tuesday. I will have the house to myself and I can concentrate on everything. Without hearing Mommy can I have some milk. LOL!! This is my first sewing machine. So I am a newbie. I know how to sew by hand. Like sew on a button or fix a hole. This Sunday I am going to make a trip to the fabric store to see what I can find for my first project.

Here is a pic of my new sewing machine.
IMAG0177 by BrownBeautiful

No comments: