Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What to Wear To A Meetup

Hello Brown Beautiful & Curvy

I am going to a natural hair meetup in July. I was thinking about what am I going to wear. So here are some ideas that I came up with. This will be my first hair natural meetup and I am very excited about it. Tell what you think.

Meetup1
Cream Side Tuck Chiffon Blouse $70 TopShop.comTopShop.com
Les Prairies de Paris Living Vintage Skirt $196 lagarconne.comlagarconne.com
Steven by Steve Madden "Wrecked" Platform Wedges $84 bloomingdales.com
Asos Leather Porfolio Clutch $88 Asos.comasos.com
Meetup2
Tribal Print Maxi dress $80 warehouse.co.ukwarehouse.co.uk
Diane Von Furstenburg  Opal Leather Wedge Sandals $415 womens.fashionbean.comwomen.fashionbean.com
AV Max Dome Bangles $70 lespommettes.comlespommettes.com

P.S. I will post a pic of the outfit that I came up with.

No comments: