Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beauty Supply Store Trip

 Hey Brown Beautiful

Today me and my cousin Candace went to the big beauty world. Where I am from there is a beauty supply store that is the size of a grocey store. You can find everything in there. So we decide to make a trip today. I went to check out some weaving hair that I am interesting in getting for a sewing in the future and also check out the wigs and makeup. The hair I am interesting in getting is Prestige One Alco Remy hair. So if you ladies know anything about this hair please let me know. I also tried on a wig by Vanessa and it is call Miko. I have check her out on youtube before but I never had the chance to tried it on. I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER. I am going to get her. She is so cute. But what I purchased was LA Pro Concealer in HD, RubyKisses Set n' Forget HD setting powder in invisible, Lisa Rachel Conditioner & Cleanser with Argan Oil and a cocoa butter stick. I will do a review on the Lisa Rachel Conditioner & Cleanser with Argan Oil. On the bottle it says it is just like Wen. But I will see.

Here she is Miko. Tell me what you think of her.

IMAG0208 by BrownBeautiful


IMAG0207 by BrownBeautiful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I likey!!!! I declare....the big Beauty World would cause me to go broke if I allowed it. I can spend HOURS in there...

Ms. Rene said...

THANKS!!! LOL! I am going back to get her but I haven't had the chance yet. I also can spend hours in there 2. There is so much to look at.