Saturday, July 9, 2011

Curly Nikki Natural Meetup Farewell

Hey Brown Beautiful & Curvy

Me and my sister from another mother Candace went to the Curly Nikki Farewell natural hair meetup in Raleigh at the Mosaic Wine Lounge. It was alot of beautiful natural hair ladies there. Everybody hair was so beautiful. This was my first natural hair meetup and I had a great time.I did not get there in time for the gift bags but I did get a free tote. So here are some pics from the event and I also got to take a pic with Curly Nikki herself.

Me and Curly Nikki

Candace & Curly Nikki

The Crowd

The Crowd

The Crowd

The Crowd

The Crowd


The Free Bag

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Im jelly!!!! I wish I would have known about it! I love that the Triangle is booming with natural hair....can you do a post on the next one?

Ms. Rene said...

I had a great time. I am happy that the Triangle is booming with naturals. When I find a another meetup I would do a post about it.