Monday, August 8, 2011

DIY Basketball Wives Earrings


Hey Brown Beautiful & Curvy

If you are a reality head like me then you might watch the show Basketball Wives on vh1. Then you would know Jennifer and Evelyn have a great taste in accessories. I really like the earrings that they wear. The earrings they are wear are made by POParazzi. So I decide to make my own pair. So I went to this store called Rare Earth Beads. This store has every kind of bead you can think of in different colors,shapes, texture. If can't find in Michael's you can find in here. I knew what I was look for so I went straight that section. I really did not look around that much. Because I had my son with me and lil two year old do not belong in this store for long period of time. He will start touching everything. Here is a pic of Jennifer in my favorite pair. If you would like to get a pair like Jennifer the here is the link to POParazzi






Here is what I use:
1. A pair of plain silver hoops
2. 24 Swarovski Rondelle Beads

This project was very easy. All you need is a pair of hoop earring. I just use a pair of my silver hoops and slide the bead onto the hoop. I put 12 beads on each earring. Then you can always take the beads off when you want to wear a plain hoop again. This is a great way to add a extra pop to a plain pair of hoops

.

2 comments:

Journe' said...

LOVE THIS! so ready to try! great post!

Ms. Rene said...

Thanks!! Try it out. Let me know how it goes.