Friday, August 5, 2011

The Weekend Is Here

Hello Brown Beautiful & Curvy

This has been a long week but I am glad it is over. As I type this my weekend has started. I am doing nothing. Until my kids ask  me to go somewhere. LOL!! But I have some rants to get off my chest.

Rant #1
Why do grown adults do not believe in wearing deodorant. One day at work this week 3 people came to my teller window smelling like hot trash on a hot summer day. OMG!!! If you are going to be out in public around people you don't know or you might know them PLEASE BE KIND AND PUT ON SOME DEODORANT.

Rant #2 Part 1
What happen to people having manners? I work at a bank so all day I ask people how are they doing? Most of the time I get a response back and a little conversation. But I had a couple of people this week who did not respond back. I just got the look of a blank stare. I KNOW YOU SEE MY MOUTH MOVING AND I AM LOOKING DEAD AT YOU.  Can I get a response back. GEESH!! I AM ONLY TRYING TO BE NICE.

Rant #2 Part 2
I was leaving from taking my son to school one morning and I held the door for someone and she walk threw without saying thank you. DANG!!! I HELD THE DOOR FOR YOU. CAN I GET A THANK YOU!!! I could have let the door close in your face then I would have got a crazy face back. How hard is it to be POLITE!!! OMG!!! I think the world would be a whole lot nicer if peole would say Please, Thank You and Excuse Me.

P.S. Thanks For Listen.