Monday, September 5, 2011

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!

Hey Brown Beautiful & Curvy

I hope everyone had a great Labor day weekend. I had a great one. I celebrated my godson birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANDRE!!!  His party was a place called TK Jungle. It is a kids paradise. It is a room full bounce house. My favorite is the slide (the kid in me). It was a great party and my kids had some much fun. Then I went to my boyfriend's aunt house for a cookout and my cousin invited her friend. My cousin is like a little sister to me so I had to see who was occupying her time. He was a nice young man. He had all of his stuff together. I really like that. So Can Can if you are reading this I APPROVE!!! LOL!!! I also got my rest in. So I had a great weekend. I hope everyone had a great and safe weekend.



DeAndre My Godson


2 comments:

Candace said...

Thanx cousin!!!;)

Ms. Rene said...

U r welcome. He BETTER TREAT U RIGHT!!!