Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Missoni Comes To Target!!!

Hey Brown Beautiful & Curvy


MISSONI IS COMING TO TARGET TODAY!!!

I am excited about this collection. I am going to check it out this weekend if it is not sold out. I just love the colors and the zig zag pattern. Here are some pics of the collection. I know the Target website crash today because so many people were trying to get on. Let me know what you think about the collection.



Missoni For Target Lookbook


UPDATE: For all my people that are from Durham, NC. I went to the Target on University Dr. and the Missoni collection is sold out. All they had were a little selection for the little girls and some of the shoes left and I also saw 2 mens sweaters. But the womens collection is sold out. I ask if they were going to restock the collection but she was not sure. I am going to check the Target by Southpoint Mall this weekend. I also ask the Target teammate if they recieved alot of pieces but she was off that yesterday so she did not know.
But I will keep you posted.



THANKS FOR READING!!!!
RENE


 

1 comment: